23 January 2011

Boo on Winter

I miss summer.

There, I said it.  I try to be the kind of person who enjoys each changing season, but come the end of January, I'm ready for some sun.  HWK said yesterday that Spring would be here soon.  This did not improve my mood, since Spring=MUD.

The Teenager asked Santa specifically for just a little snow, just for Christmas, then for it to be summer again.  A completely reasonable request.  No dice.  And the weatherman says the biggest storm yet is coming in two days.  The Teenager already has to miss 2 vacation days to make up for snow days, so he is not pleased....Dear Santa, The Teenager is starting to question your existence...just sayin'!

I think this is what he is wishing for:


Not this: 

The Kidlet is the same, the glasses are the same...the grey mood of doom is not.


So I beg of you...

Come back, Summer....we miss you!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment