20 February 2011

Holy Hotness Understatement, Wiki-folks!

OK, so we all know I'm happily married.  But.

It wasn't my fault.  I just want to make sure you understand that.  I was forced to watch the movie "The Big Lebowski" with HWK and The Teenager.  I sighed.  I rolled my eyes.

 Then it happened.  I heard, then I saw...*him*:


"Samuel Pack "Sam" Elliott (born August 9, 1944) is an American actor. In films, he is often characterized by his rangy physique, thick horseshoe mustache and deep, resonant speaking voice."


The above is from Wikipedia.  Holy hotness understatement there, Wiki-folks!!




Ah, but what follows...what follows is my present to you:
















And the voice.  The lovely, lovely gravelly voice:








Happily-married-happily-married-happily-married....

I love you, HWK!!  Rawr!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I know!!!! he is such a yummy cowboy like guy, the kind you could totally bring home to meet your parents...unlike my lust bunny Russell who would probably punch my father out and pee on the dinner table (naughty naughty boy!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "pee on the dinner table"...I laughed about that all day. I wish I could say laughed to myself...but really, it was more helpless giggles that made my coworkers look at me oddly. Heeheehee...

    ReplyDelete