20 February 2011

It's been an interesting coupla weeks...

I've been settling in at the new POE (place of employment), and traveled a bit for business.  Had a close relative take on a pick-up truck in a crosswalk (ske's OK, but the truck won).  Washer broke down (in the middle of a load, naturally).  And Sammy, one of my feral kitty boys, is preggers...Sammy will henceforth be known as "Sami".

By last week, I was ready for:



Then my flying monkeys Unionized.


So, I had to:
RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!



Life has calmed...I didn't have to kill anyone...and I'm currently snacking on homemade banana bread.  Ahhhhhhh, everything is better with banana bread!


Anyway, sorry I was missing for a bit...give me a little bit more time...my nerves are still:






Anyone got any duct tape?!?!?!?!?





No comments:

Post a Comment