22 February 2011

It's late, and I've lost my mind...

I added a gadget to this here bloggy -- a fish tank.  I now share a blog with cyber fish.

And here's the sad path my mind went down:

Wait...I have to feed them??  (Click on their tank)

What if everyone feeds them?  What if they get to be obese, and have fish Diabetes and gill breathing problems?


What if no one feed them?  What if they die of cyber starvation while I'm at work?  Should I feed them on a schedule??  Do fish need burping?


And what's in this food?  Is it high protein?  Are there cyber pesticides?  What if they have an allergy?!?!?!?


What if they have babies?  I don't have a lot room for additional tanks here, so no fishy hanky-panky!



...and this is why I should be in bed, asleep!

Feed my fish, willya?


:) Nighty-night. 

3 comments:

  1. Diva....coffee just shot from my nose as I sat here laughing and deciding if I should feed the fish, and wondering if they have fishy Jenny Craig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee! I think they're going to try Weight Watchers if necessary....something about Jenny serving *gasp* fish! Ahhhh!

    ReplyDelete