08 December 2010

Dear Christmas Fairy:

I know we don't talk like when I was a kidling.  It's my fault, I know...

Anyway, I've missed you.  Even though you never brought me the pony I asked for when I was 10.  I'm almost over that...therapy helped.

This year for Christmas, I would like the gift of time:
  
** More time with The Teenager before he only says things like: "Hey, can I have the car keys?"

** More time with HWK, going on mini-adventures and just hanging out on the couch.

** More time patting Toffee the Evil Kitty, in hopes she will decide I'm not that bad.

** More time to talk to and go visit family, all far and wide.

** More time to play with my new sewing machine.

** More time to stroll down the cyber aisles of Etsy.

** More time to take pictures of all of the above.


Remember, Christmas Fairy, when I wanted to hurry up and become a grown-up?  May I have that time back, but as a grown-up?  Oh, and while you're at it, would you mind vacuuming?  Thanks.  Let's talk more often!


Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment