12 December 2010

Random Blecky Cold Thoughts

I am fortunate in that I rarely catch a cold.  HWK and The Teenager are unfortunate in that I am not a "good" sick person.  I still try to do things like laundry and dishes, and get contrary when my head feels stuffed to capacity.  

I do have, however, one must-have during times of *sniff* *koff* *hack* *grumble*:

No, I do not work for Vicks.  I'm just giving credit where credit is due.  This stuff is like cold-crack.  Gimme my drugs and no one gets hurt.

When I'm ill I am always reminded of my trip to visit my Mom years ago in the UK.  We went out for a "proper tea", which was just fantastic!!  And believe me, I'd much rather have tea like this: 


Than like this:


Alas, for now, if you're looking for me, I'm hanging with my new best friends: 

 and




I hope your week is sniffle free!

*koff*

No comments:

Post a Comment