12 November 2010

Ta da! Bacon Soap!

Yep, you read that right!  My hot process (made in a crockpot) bacon soap is now ready to go!  I listed it today  on Etsy, along with our new Eskimo Kisses and Pumpkin Creme Brulee soaps.  I must confess I am a little scared of the bacon soap.  The Teenager loves it!  He says it looks more like Spam than bacon.  I'm just glad that while the bars smell like bacon, they don't leave the scent of bacon on my hands!  I can only imagine how irritated Toffee the Evil Kitty would be if puppies started following The Teenager home!

My Mom/TT's Grandma is knitting and crocheting up a storm, and is keeping me busy taking pics and getting all of her items ready to list on Etsy.  We're still just starting out, but I'm having tons of fun!  I've enlisted TT's help here and there, advising him that with any luck maybe our shop can help pay for that film school he wants to attend after high school.  I'm hoping, as always, that investing in his education will allow him to keep me in a style I am as of yet not accustomed to!  :)

I'm off to snap some pics of sox and scarves and mitties.  I'll leave you with my latest soap creations:
Bacon Soap

it does look like Spam!
Pumpkin Creme Brulee...yummy!

Eskimo Kisses!  Candy canes and icicles!

Hope your Friday is wonderful!!




No comments:

Post a Comment