29 September 2010

Approaching 40...

I'm turning 40 on Saturday.  HWK and The Teenager keep hinting around, asking what I want to do, what I want for presents.  The truth?  I don't feel "40".  And all I really want is exactly what I already have -- a lovely family and fun hanging out with my favorite two boys.  I'm incredibly lucky.

Now don't get me wrong...I certainly took the round-about way to my bliss.  And there are moments I want to murderalize HWK and The Teenager.  But we always seem to end any disagreements laughing, and no matter how busy we are, we always find time for one another.  And that's saying something, since The Teenager is 14!

I love my family, my life, and even the crazy days when it seems like my "to do" list will never end.

Forty-shmorty...these are the best days of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment