11 September 2010

Fabulous Fingerless Gloves - my new lovelies

I adore accessories.  Beads and baubles.  I rarely indulge, however.  For my upcoming 40th birthday I have given myself permission to invest in some new, fabulous goodies just for me.  Now, I will be a Dime Store Diva - Frugality is practically my middle name.  


Hey, I said frugality, not cheap!

Luckily, with friends like Dawn from Baahurrah Farm (http://baahurrah.blogspot.com/), I am finding quality, one-of-a-kind lovelies that won't make HWK groan in fiscal pain.  Today I got my much anticipated package from Baahurrah Farm, including 4 amazingly gorgeous and heavenly scented soaps and my new, handknit fingerless gloves.  La!  La-la-la!  You should probably just go now to her Etsy store: http://www.etsy.com/shop/baahurrahfarm.


Buy everything.  Really.  You'll thank me later.


OK, back to me: check out my new lovelies, and try not to drool into your keyboard...I will not be held responsible for ruining anyone's laptop but my own (darn waste of chocolate that was!):



Admit it, you're jealous.  Heck, I'm jealous of me right now!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you love them..remember you are a fashion foward uber mom..tee hee!! hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful. Dawn does great work! :)

    ReplyDelete