10 September 2010

Evil Meow Meow Kitty



I have a wonderful husband, He Who is King ("HWK") *snort* and 14 yr old sson ("The Teenager") who, despite being boys, are really quite civilized.  More on them later.  This post is about the only other female in our house.  Toffee.  Or, formally, Caramel Toffee Macchiato (she was named by The Teenager before he was one). Toffee is a wench.  Wait, lemme tell you how I really feel.  She's a mean, conniving, cruel wench.  She wakes me every morning by climbing up to my chin and meowing/slapping me in the face with her paw until I get up and feed her.  She ignores me the rest of the day (stopping regularly to greet and be patted by HWK and The Teenager).  Bedtime?  Bedtime is her time to climb up me to be patted.  And if I sleep before she's ready for the patting to stop?  A quick bat from one of her polydactyl paws usually wakes me.  The sick thing is, I love her to bits.  I cater to her, in fact.  And she is completely male-oriented.  She loves HWK and The Teenager.  I'm merely slave labor.

Don't worry.  I'm not going to go on and on about her in multiple posts.  Just wanted to explain in advance in case I reported a feline death....and here's proof of the complete disdain she holds for me:

I told you she is a wench.



No comments:

Post a Comment