30 October 2010

Dear TicketMaster...

...it's 4AM, and I'm really trying hard to score some tickets for my oh-so-musically-picky teenager.  Why, oh why do you make me try to read the weird squiggly words-that-aren't-really-words-just-to-make-sure-I'm-not-some-computer-or-alien over and over again?!?!  I can't confirm the word.  I'm not even sure it IS a word.

And no, an audio clip will NOT help me.  Cause it's not a word.  And that's not a recognizable font.

I'm a reasonable person.  I don't mind being sent back to the beginning over and over again just cause I'm looking for tickets with a view of something more than the Men's Room, but still need to be able to afford to send a kid to college in a few years.  You don't take my supermarket coupon key card.  I get it.

But I can't pass your human test.  It makes me sad.  I am human.  I really am!  I know, because I keep failing yer darn test!

Please be nice to me.  Isn't The Teenager enough of a trial?!?

Love, Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment