27 October 2010

A long but fruitful day...

It's 12:29AM here, and I'm kinda exhausted!  It's been a long, but fruitful day!!

I've been working on lovelies to put in our online shop, http://www.etsy.com/shop/Whythe, driving The Teenager to and fro, feeding people and kitties, making soap, begging my favorite Etsy neighbor (http://www.etsy.com/shop/baahurrahfarm) for some of her yummy Babka (on sale now in the Shop - go quick, before it's all gone!!), and beginning to add HWK's original digital art paintings to our shop.  HWK is an architectural designer by trade, but his first twin loves will always be music and art.  I'm so glad he makes time to do both, even when things get higgly-piggly around here!

I'm off to sleep for four or five hours, and will dive back in tomorrow.  Very exciting, I tell you, very exciting!  Oh, and I have to remember to write to the Christmas Faerie!  There's a Brother es400 Embroidery/Sewing machine that I am coveting!!

Hope you're all having a fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment