20 October 2010

Our newest addition -- Whythe Home and Hearth

As you may remember, I have a (slight)...(moderate)...oh, really a completely out of control addiction to Etsy.  I've been known to surf in the middle of the night, looking for nothing in particular, but boy I always seem to find plenty!!

Since HWK is an architectural designer, and I have a craft addiction, we decided to try combining our addictions and opened an Etsy store today.  HWK created a lovely banner out from a picture of our livingroom shelf, and we're up and running.

HWK says it's a good way to counteract the money going to Etsy -- try getting some to come back in!

Anywho, we're going to sell handmade jewelry, some hand knit and crochet, some of HWK's amazing art, and whatever else strikes our fancy.

Come check us out -- I hope you'll find fun new things to enjoy.  And come back anytime - we'll be adding whatever craft or art project that keeps us occupied and off the streets!  You can find us at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Whythe .

Have a fantabulous week!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! Welcome aboard!! I've already got a portion of my paycheck spent at your site...tee hee
    xo

    ReplyDelete